Alright, I tried separating the blogs I'm following into categories, as you can see if you scroll down on the right side. If I put you into a category, and you'd rather be in a different one, please let me know. I mean, some of you are very funny and I'd like to visit you. Some I'd like to visit, but you're spiritual too, and so on and so forth. So, if you're like "Heck no, I don't want her to want to visit me! I think I am just too dang hilarious and I can't believe she didn't put me in the 'Funny as heck' category!", then just let me know and I'll move you over. I can find you to stalk your blog no matter where I put you. And who knows, if y'all start slackin', I may start a category for that too! "Blogs that used to be entertaining, but now bore me to tears"
Okay, not really, but that would be almost funny if I did.
1 comment:
Alicia,
You are hilarious!!! I love your attitude! This is the first time I've visited your blog and I will definitely be back.
Thanks for your sweet words about my mom. I appreciate anyone who is praying for us!
I look forward to visiting your very fun, informative, and upbeat blog again soon!
Love,
Melissa
Post a Comment