Friday, April 11, 2008

Just getting started...

You'll have to excuse the lack of scenery on my blog. I'm working on getting it set up. Although, I'm not too sure what I plan to blog about. My bestest friend kept on me about starting one,

"We should set up blogs." says her.
"Why would I do that?" says me.
"You can keep people updated on what's going on since you've moved!" says her.
"Okay, well, the only person who would check it out is you, and I talk to you everyday, so you know what's going on." says me.
"What about this person, that person, him, her and the other?" says her.
"Umm, okay...." says me.

So, I'm guessing this whole blogging thing falls into the category of "If you build it, they will come."

So, here goes...

1 comment:

Caffeinated Cowgirl said...

yay a blog!! yay you started!! ok sooo.. now you can add.. "what I'm reading" since you've become such a reader when you moved out of California. Whats going on this weekend? Maybe there will be a Sunday night blog and I'll get to see!