1 egg
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup water
1 cup whatever you want to add (m&m's, raisins, oatmeal, nuts, etc.)
Mix together cake mix, water and oil. Stir in your cup of "whatever". Scoop out onto your stone, cookie sheet, etc., and cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Make sure that you smoosh them down before baking so that they have a more cookie-like appearance.
I used a box of chocolate cake mix that expired July 2007, but I'm sure that un-expired mix will work just as well. As you can see, I chose to add oatmeal to mine. Whenever I make cookies, I just feel like a better mom when I add oatmeal to them. Helps to contribute to their recommended daily intake of fiber. And you know that fiber is essential to a well-functioning bowel. But then again, I used expired cake mix, so that might not be a problem...
Seriously though, I did test them first to make sure they weren't poison.
No comments:
Post a Comment