Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Post: No Time to Read!

Okay, I'm just blogging cuz I haven't for a few days. Drove to Omaha to pick up my daughter and father-in-law from the airport today. I was actually lucky enough to get their flights scheduled within 2 hours of each other. Praise God, the weather was perfect(meaning no tornados or threat of)! FIL here for a week and daughter here for 5 weeks. Not sure if I'll have any other time to blog for the rest of the week, and it seems like on the blogs I normally read, they're blogging like 3 times as much and I have NO time to read them right now. I think I may be suffering from blog-stalking withdrawals. So, if everyone could just have un-exciting, un-eventful lives for at least the next week, so that I can catch up on my blog reading, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks to y'all in advance!

No comments: