Saturday, August 2, 2008
My Bloggy Shout-Out!
As I was browsing through my favorite blogs, checking out some new ones, I noticed something that made my day! I know what you're thinking. "Alicia, your house is a mess, there's laundry and dishes to be done, not to mention the fact that you've got an accumulative total of 32 years of your children's memories to scrapbook, AND boxes that haven't even been un-packed from your move a year ago. Do you really think you have all the time in the world to be checking out MORE blogs???" Okay, well, no I don't. But, what I DO have is an unhealthy obsession with reading about other people's lives. I don't know if all you ladies know it or not, but y'all are pretty dang funny! See, now you have me off-topic and I'm rambling on like a crazy person, talking to people who aren't even speaking to me. OKAY, so what made my day, was that I was on This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood and Beth has me on her list of favorite blogs! I feel like I just won an Academy Award and received my little naked gold statue! Although, this does crank on some pressure to try to be witty and entertaining in all my blogs. Now, I have to keep up a certain standard of blogging for fear that I may be 86'ed from her list of favorites. This may set off a whole new set of issues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alicia,
You seriously just made my day by writing that post!!!
I'm so flattered that you like my blog so much. I really liked your blog from the moment I first stopped by. (And I love that you are my first blog-stalker! lol)
Don't worry about me nixing you from my list. I am a loyal fan-you'd pretty much have to do something really heinous, like a "Beth sucks" post, for me to give ya the boot! :)
Big hugs,
~B
Congratulations for your naked gold statue!!! But i know what you mean when you say the pressure of trying to be entertaining...let me assure you that you are interesting. Well what works for me is to be myself when i write.
Cheers!
EKTA (relatively a more recent blogger)
Post a Comment