Friday, September 19, 2008

Better Late Than Never!

I was tagged a while back by my blogger friend Beth @ This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood to list 6 random/quirky things about myself.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have- (as opposed to all my SPECTACULAR ones? lol)
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.


My 6 items:

1) I, like Beth, must take some TP and wipe off the toilet seat before I sit down. All 3 males in my house have driven me to have OCD when it comes to toilet seats. Doesn't matter where, when, seat liner or not, I HAVE to wipe off the seat first.

2) Kids with boogery/runny noses drive me crazy. If I didn't think the parents would report me to the authorities, I would grab every yucky nosed kid I came across and give them a good wipe down.

3) When I was pregnant with my oldest son, I would drink sauerkraut juice out of the pan I cooked it in.

4) I really want to get some chickens.

5) I haven't washed my hair in months, based on the 'Curly Girl' method.

6) I bake my own bread.

Who I'm tagging:

1) Caffeinated Cowgirl

2) Happy Meals & Happy Hour

3) April Showers

4) Thirtysomething Reality

5) I Am Boymom

6) Biblical Homekeeping

3 comments:

I Am Boymom said...

Dang! We just met and you're tagging me already!! Kidding! Actually it saves me from trying to come up with a blog topic, but you need to know...I will exact my revenge Small Town Girl. the sauerkraut thing cracked me up!

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

Ok, reading your #3 made me want to barf, but its funny how we share #1!

And I know what you mean about not being able to stand snot-nosed kids...it drives me bonkers too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! I was gone all weekend or would have responded sooner:) That was so sweet! As always, I enjoy your blog too!
Erin