Friday, September 19, 2008

On the blog again.... Just can't wait to get on the blog again...

Wow, I have been SLACKIN' on this blog! You see, I was abducted by aliens... Why, yes, they were the little green ones! They took me to their planet and wanted me to be their queen, where I'd do nothing all day except eat whatever I wanted (with no adverse reactions) and watch cheesy TV shows while they waited on me hand and foot. But, alas, I had to refuse their offer. "I cannot stay here another minute! There is food to be cooked, dishes to be washed, clothes to be laundered, medicine to be handed out to every sick member of my family, and poop to be cleaned off the shower walls!" (Yes, that does really say poop.) (Don't ask...) (Well, if you really want to know, you can ask.) So, they promptly returned me to my little slice of heaven.

Okay, I wasn't REALLY abducted by aliens, but I'm sure some of you might've already guessed that. I've been working as a substitute aide at my kids' school, so I've had about 20 less hours a week for blogging and what-not. So, I'm sorry if anyone felt neglected during my absence, but I had pre-schoolers to attend to. They even made me a card!







So, I gotta say that this made all the nose wiping (theirs and mine, since I'm sick now too.) worth it! Next week, I'll be starting my new job at our daycare center in town, so I'll have even less time to blog, but I'll try to figure out something, sometime, somehow, so that months don't go by without blogging. But for now, I must try to catch up on my blog reading!

1 comment:

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

Its good to hear from you! I've missed ya!