Thursday, July 7, 2011

Oh my goodness!

It's been a year since I've blogged! Sorry about that. Even if you didn't notice, I'm still sorry. Real quick, I'm just going to tell you about the book I'm currently reading. I am reading "Stress Less, Weigh Less" by Holly Mosier. It'a a book on how to get your life and weight under control by reducing stress. She gives all her methods on how to reduce stress, eat healthy, and add in some exercise, without it all seeming too overwhelming. And it obviously has worked, as you can tell by taking one look at her! I was already feeling less stressed just after two chapters, and I had been at the pool with 6 kids, so that says something right there! Also, I can personally say that Holly's awesome because she's married to my husband's cousin. That's not why I'm saying nice things about her book though. She writes like a real person that you can relate to, and she doesn't try to tell you "Drink the Holly kool-aid and the next morning you will wake up feeling and looking fabulous!" She just honestly tells you everything's she's researched and what has worked for her. It's available on Amazon and other locations also, which you can probably find on her website: www.hollymosier.com I'll try to keep my blog updated with how much less stress and less me I end up with!

No comments: