
What is going on here? I moved to South Dakota, the land of dangerous snowstorms, thunderstorms and tornadoes. The heat we're having is ridiculous! It's been in the 90's with HIGH humidity. Today it was 94, but felt like 110 with the humidity. That's what the radio said, I didn't just make that up. Right now, at 12:30am, it is 85 degrees (yes, that does say eighty-five) with humidity of 74%. Lastnight, the humidity was 88%. Have you ever felt humidity like that? If you have, I'm truly sorry and I hope you never have to experience it again. If not, then I suggest you stay away from it. Plan your vacations around it. Just avoid it like the plague. The only thing I can compare it to is a swamp. I've never actually been to or in a swamp, but I imagine it feels something like South Dakota right about now. You've seen those movies about people down in the south, sitting on their porches, waving their little fans, drinking iced tea, and sweating to death? THAT'S what it's like. Miserable, I say! Just miserable. We've basically been trapped in our house running the a/c for 2 days. If we didn't have a/c, we'd probably take up temporary residence in the grocery store cuz they have a/c. Did I already say it's ridiculous? Well, it is. I don't think I signed up for this. You know that phrase "Crazy from the heat"? There is definate truth to that. I think Al Gore may be on to something...
1 comment:
We're melting over here, and our poor a/c is working overtime! :0 The sun picture seems about right to me...
Post a Comment