I think I'll blog again soon. C'mon, it's only been almost 2 years, how much of my ultra-exciting life could you have possibly missed? (Why yes, I do know the answer is 'about 2 years worth'.) I'll have to do some updates cuz I noticed that some of the people I followed either don't blog anymore or their blog has disappeared. Yes, I know they probably got sick and tired of waiting for me to get my witty self in gear and get back to blogging. So, if you stopped by my blog, I thank you. If you didn't, well I have no way of knowing who you are, so feel free to not stop by whenever you want. Once again, God willing, I will have something interesting, or at least entertaining, to put on here.
Sunday, May 26, 2013
I think I'll blog again soon. C'mon, it's only been almost 2 years, how much of my ultra-exciting life could you have possibly missed? (Why yes, I do know the answer is 'about 2 years worth'.) I'll have to do some updates cuz I noticed that some of the people I followed either don't blog anymore or their blog has disappeared. Yes, I know they probably got sick and tired of waiting for me to get my witty self in gear and get back to blogging. So, if you stopped by my blog, I thank you. If you didn't, well I have no way of knowing who you are, so feel free to not stop by whenever you want. Once again, God willing, I will have something interesting, or at least entertaining, to put on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay you are blogging again!!
I just recently decided to start blogging again too. :) How awesome is that?!
I noticed that most of my followers have left me, but that's ok. 3 years is a long time to be gone! But I am trying to seek out the people whose blogs I enjoyed most to see if they are still blogging.
Glad to see you are coming back to it!
Post a Comment