
Okay, it's not ME giving away a quilt. Are you kidding? If I was to actually get a quilt made all by myself, you'd probably have to pry it from my cold dead hands to get it away from me! I found the link to this blog on Currently Crafting and decided to check it out. Three reasons you should too:
1) She's giving away not 1, but 3 quilts!
2) She makes and sells soap, which is something I aspire to do. Maybe not sell it, but at least make it on a more regular basis.
3) She remodeled her kitchen and has the most awesome farmhouse type sink!
So, check her out, here's the link: Old Red Barn Co.
2 comments:
I adore quilts! Have several in my home and would love time to make more. I can't wait to check this site out! Thanks, Alicia!
How sweet are you?
I have the Canon 40D. I love Canon and wouldn't switch to Nikon if my life depended on it. Well, if my life depended on it I guess I would consider it.
Good luck!
Post a Comment