Sunday, November 16, 2008

Banana Pancakes

Wow, I was just looking up a recipe for Banana Pancakes to cook for breakfast and found out that Jack Johnson has a song called 'Banana Pancakes'! It's a pretty sweet song. (And yeah, like you need ANOTHER reason to like Jack Johnson.) I mean, he DID do the soundtrack to Curious George...

3 comments:

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

I left you something on my blog...

Jeannelle said...

Hi, Alicia,

I found you there on my followers list. Sorry to take so long in making a visit to your blog.

Great video here. Funny thing, I had never heard of Jack Johnson until the other day when my college daughter and I were shopping and she told me she wanted a Jack Johnson CD for Christmas.

I like the line in your profile about having more creativity than motivation! Well said.....a very honest observation, and as I look around my house and my life, I think it fits me somewhat, too.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

Woman, where have you been? I miss you! Come back!

Seriously, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!