Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

I don't have time to try and bore you with listing everything I've been up to during my 3 month hiatus, so I'm going to give you a quick run-down:

Yay, good Christmas!

Jenna came to visit for a couple weeks!

Lots of hockey!

Jenna flew back to her dad's house in California. :(


Lots of looking at houses for sale! Big, little, green, white, dirty, clean, good and bad.

AND THEN.....







We found this house:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way this house looks from the outside! Totally, NOT California, totally cute different angles & nice sized yard! 8-)

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

Wow, that house looks amazing! I would love to see the inside.

So, are you buying this house? If you are, I officially think I might hate you now. lol

Seriously, I am so glad to see you back on your blog; I have missed you!

***Big hugs***