Well, I thought I was back and would get some bloggity-blog-blog blogging done, but maybe not. You see, I was taken hostage by these 2 really scary men (well, actually, boys) and they refuse to let me go and move out of my house for at least another 6-13 years. They just keep making messes, dirtying everything and bringing me endless stacks of paper from their daytime hideout that I can't seem to get a grip on. I am just buried under piles and piles of their mess and filth and I can't seem to break free! You think I'm kidding??? Well, I have pictures to prove it!
This one seems to be the ring leader. He's made this ferocious face so many times, that it seems to have frozen like this! Can you imagine having to look at this hideousness day-in and day-out? It's torture, I tell you! Can't you see the pleading in my eyes? Somebody.....please.....help.....

This guy may look small, but he seems to be the muscle of the group (think Joe Pesci). My gosh, just look at him! He pulls his own teeth out for fun! Just look at that grizzly smile. Have you ever seen anything so sinister?
2 comments:
What fun!
We're so happy for you and your new house! Those dangerous boys will have to let you out someday....
(also love the canning list!)
Don't feel bad about the blogging. I have been slacking big time. I used to try to blog several times a week, but now I am lucky if I do one post each week.
Glad you're back! I like your new background! :)
Post a Comment